Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{WINNING!}

This post is SO belated!

I literally JUST realized that I never updated my blog to share the results of the Valentine's Day Kandy Kone Styling Challenge hosted by Superchickland!



You can view the original post, including my submission and links to ALL of the other fabulous entries {HERE}.

The really BIG news....I WON! Seriously. I couldn't believe it! I had so much fun styling but once I saw the other displays I really didn't think I had a chance.

I have to send a HUGE thank you to the judges, Courtney of Pizzazzerie, Bird of Bird's Party and Genevieve of Superchickland. It's really nice to have other people "get" your vision and  little validation goes such a LONG way. I also want to sincerely thank ALL of the participants! There is SO much amazing party talent out in the world, I'm thrilled to be connected with these inspiring ladies!

As if winning wasn't enough...it gets even better...my party set-up was featured in the PREMIER ISSUE of Everyday Party Magazine!

 

Be sure to check out Everyday Party Magazine! It's completely FULL of fabulous photos and TONS of party inspiration.

Enjoy!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment