Monday, July 23, 2012

ART Gallery for the KIDDOS!

I have another non-treat related post to share...from the Kiddos' Playroom...by now you've about had the full tour! 

I've wanted to create a FUN space for the kiddos to display their artwork...like, FOREVER! I've found SO many fun ideas...and...I've pinned a TON of them, but it was so HARD to narrow it down :) Anyone else have a serious problem with PINNING but not actually DOING!?!? I always have more projects than time it seems.



One of my FAVES was a Kids Art Display from Clean & Scentsible {HERE}. I think the main reason I was drawn to it was because it incorporated clipboards...and I just happened to have stash of them sitting in a box doing nothing important. So, I spray painted several of the clipboards with metallic spraypaint to achieve the same look.


I had a custom vinyl wall quote created by It's Written on the Wall to install above the clipboards. You may recall, they also created the vinyl quote for our Raingutter Bookshelves {HERE}. The saying is taken from a  quote by Maya Angelou, and it is absolutely PERFECT for this wall!

The actual execution of this project ended-up being SUPER quick & easy. We had everything up and finished before the kiddos' got up from their afternoon nap. They LOVE their new gallery and have been BUSY the past few days working on masterpieces to hang in their NEW space!

Enjoy!
Audrey

I'm LINKING UP!
You can find TONS of inspiration by visiting these WEEKLY LINK PARTIES!
I always do...and I'm sharing this project with them NOW!

Monday
Making Mondays Marvelous hosted by C.R.A.F.T.
Made by you Monday hosted by Skip to My Lou
Monday Link Up Party hosted by Making the World Cuter
Just Something I Whipped Up hosted by The Girl Creative
Market Yourself Monday hosted by Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Creative Me hosted by The Southern Institute

Tuesday
Get your Craft On Tuesday hosted by Today's Creative Blog
Take-A-Look Tuesday hosted by Sugar Bee Crafts
Show Me What Ya Got hosted by Not JUST a Housewife

Friday
Feature Yourself Friday hosted by Fingerprints on the Fridge
Friday Flair hosted by Whipperberry
Catch as Catch Can hosted by My Repurposed Life

No comments:

Post a Comment