Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love Potion FLOATS!

I have a super CUTE, super EASY and super YUMMY Valentine's Day treat to share with you all!

Let me introduce you to LOVE POTION FLOATS!


I'm SO excited to share this FIZZY DELICIOUSNESS with you all....and even MORE excited that they're also being FEATURED over at one of my absolute FAVORITE party inspiration sites, PIZZAZZERIE!


I've been making LOVE POTION FLOATS with the kiddos for the past few years and they're always a BIG hit. You can easily change them up using different flavors of ice cream or sherbet, and by changing the type of soda you pour on....the options are seriously ENDLESS!

Here is what you'll need to make our FAVORITE version:

LOVE POTION FLOATS

Ingredients and Supplies:
Raspberry Sherbet
Raspberry Ginger Ale
Whipped Cream Topping
Sprinkles
Serving Glasses
Ice Cream Scoop
Straws
Stickers or other embellishments


Directions:
First, add enough scoops of Raspberry Sherbet to fill each of your serving glasses almost to the top.


Next, pour the Raspberry Ginger Ale over the Sherbet until the bubbles reach the top of the glass. Be careful not to overfill the cup or they'll bubble right over!


Put a big SWIRL of whipped topping on the Ginger Ale-Sherbet mixture and add FESTIVE sprinkles to the top.


Finally, I like to add stickers or other fun printable embellisments to the paper straws before serving...to give them that EXTRA cute factor!


These are absolutely PERFECT for Valentine's Day treats...and SO yummy, you'll be making them ALL the time!



Enjoy ;)
Audrey







6 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I'll be sharing with my readers on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MyOwnRoad

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the sprinkles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delish! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much do you usually buy for a class party? I am providing the treats for my son's class (25 kids). I think that they would love this! But, I am not sure how much to bring. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete