Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday Night Sugar High #3

This past week was CRAZY busy...actually the past couple of weeks really...as evidenced by a Saturday Night Sugar High post going up on Sunday morning ;) I've been busily wrapping things up at work and filling orders at night after the kiddos are in bed. I just haven't had much time to photograph anything that's been coming out of the kitchen lately. I'm lucky there are SO many other FABULOUS and TALENTED baking bloggers out there so I can still share some serious eye-candy with you all ;)

We had a Bar-themed Treat Day at work this week, so I did my fair share of sampling and searching for recipes. Here are some recipes I found particularly inspiring...they're all on my To-Bake List, which for some reason keeps getting longer and longer!

First-up...I barely have words...but I think the name of these UBER-AMAZING-LOOKING bars should sum it up...
Ultimate Chococlate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bars by Kevin & Amanda.
Um...YES....PLEASE!

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-12

Next up, Scotcharoos are one of my all-time FAVORITE Bars. So easy and simple, but SO delicious. You really can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Bars by Nicole of The Galley Gourmet take the classic Scotcharoo to an entirely new level! Holy WOW these things look & sound amazing!



These Perfect Lemon Bars by Baking Bites would be PERFECT for any summery get-together. They really DO look perfect, delicious...AMAZING!

Perfect Lemon Bars

You all know how I feel about anything S'Mores related....so of course these S'Mores Candy Bars by Not So Humble Pie are right up my alley. They sound SUPER delish and SUPER easy...my favorite combination ;)




I had a chance to sample some Cake Batter Blondies this week at work (a friend was kind enough to make some in my honor)...and let me just say...they DID NOT disappoint! Pop on over to Two Twenty One for the recipe and more mouth-watering pictures! Another SUPER easy recipe...and think of all different variations you could make just by swtiching up the cake mix you use!



We always have an over-ripe banana or two (or 6 by the end of the week)...so these Double Banana Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bars by Eat, Live, Run would be the perfect (and healthy) way to put them to use!



Another friend at work makes the most AMAZING Salted Nut Roll Bars! I've harassed her into making them several times over the past 4 years...they're THAT good ;) This version, by The Kitchen Tutor looks equally delicious...take 'em to your next Potluck and you'll be SO popular - LOL!

DSC_0007


I'm going to have to stop here....because seriously...I could go on for DAYS!

Happy Baking!
Audrey

1 comment:



  1. Hi! this is nice article you shared with great information. Thanks for giving such a wonderful informative information. Do check
    Paypal Login
    gemini login

    ReplyDelete