Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Night Sugar High #2

So...I'm a little behind on my posting this week! I've just been SO busy behind the scenes, baking my life away ;)

Of course, I still managed to find some time to stalk some EXTREME YUMMINESS! Here's a peak at some of the amazingness that was trippin' my trigger...can you tell it was over 100 degrees here in Iowa for most of the week? I was drawn all sorts of frozen deliciousness! That's a lot of  "ness" going on, I know...but let's get started!

Love this print by Two for Joy Paper via etsy! Totally tuned into my mood this week ;)

At the start of summer I got some fun popsicle molds for the kids and we've had SO much fun finding new variations. So these Cocktail Popsicles: Cantaloupe and Kiwi Daiquiri by Bakers Royale are right up my alley! This is just one of MANY popsicle creations posted there...totally inspiring on a hot-hot day.

Cantaloupe and Kiwi Daiquiri

Next up, Veggie Wedgie posted a recipe for these uber-delish looking Vegan White Chocolate Coated Chocolate Pudding Pops. I have yet to try a full-on Vegan recipe...this might just be the one to try ;)


Cute as a Fox Creations posted pictures of the most ADORABLE Lemonade Stand full of fun ideas and inspiration. I am IN-LOVE with these Rice Krispie Treat Ice Cream Cones...so cute and easy, my favorite combination ;)



These Ice Cream Cupcakes were posted by Kristan of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen via Living Locurto. Let me just say...ADORABLE!!! As-in out of control cute!

Teacher Appreciation Ice Cream Cupcakes

How about an Ice Cream Parlor Party?!?!? YES PLEASE! I love everything about this adorable Cherry On Top Birthday Party by the fabulous Suzanna of Mon Tresor...AMAZING!


Last...some of my very own Ice Cream Cone Cake Balls...these little cuties always bring a smile to my face!


That's all for now...keep cool!
~Audrey

2 comments: