Wednesday, February 23, 2011

POW Pops!

I'm so SUPER excited to finally post images of the Custom Cake Pops I created for this BEYOND adorable Vintage Pop Art Superhero Birthday Party put on by the fabulous Maureen Anders of Anders Ruff Custom Designs!




To make the emblems for the Pow Cake Pops I softened and then flattened Starburst candies. I used a tiny cookie cutter that I bent a bit to cut out the shape that I wanted, and added the words with edible markers.

Be sure to check out the full party post at Hostess with the Mostest for more fabulous pictures, to see my Cake Pops in ACTION and to get excellent party planning tips for your next big shindig!

UPDATE! Be sure to head over to Fabulous Features by Anders Ruff Custom Designs for even MORE details on this amazing party! Part 2 features the Candy Bar and Dessert Tables!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I shared this on my TT&J facebook page.

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest treats ever!

    Now following from http://www.BabyDealsDujour.com/blog
    We track all of the children's daily deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Hello from a new follower on the hop! Please stop by and follow me too when you get a sec! Thanks and Happy Weekend! :D

    Lesli
    http://leslislittleumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this idea!!! Thanks for linking up to Fun w/Food Friday @ Paisley Passions. Hope you stop by again soon :)

    ~Lori @ Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cake pops are just lovely! I am now your newest follower, I hope you will follow me too! I look forward to your future blog posts :)

    http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are darling and would make the perfect treat for a superhero birthday party. And I learned something today. I didn't know there were edible markers. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh... those are amazing! Awesome!!

    I'd love to have you share this at my For the Kids Friday Link Party, going on now at SunScholars. Come join in on the fun!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete