Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's what's inside that counts!

This was one of my busiest baking-treat making weeks to-date! On the roster this week: 20 dozen Cake pops with a couple dozen Cupcakes on the side. Every night this week, after the kiddos were in bed, I was up in the kitchen...baking...mixing....rolling...dipping....decorating....wrapping.



Same drill, every night, all the way up through this afternoon.

There were a couple of nights when I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to pull it off. I had a real, genuine sense of accomplishment when the last order of the week went out the door this afternoon.



So, besides the fact that I sent a bunch of super cute (if I do say so myself) Cake Pops out the door...what I was really excited about was what was on the inside of some of those pops!

The biggest order I was working on this week was an assortment of birthday party treats for two very special little boys. Grady & Jude are having a big 1st Birthday bash this weekend, the party theme: Milk & Cookies! Too cute right?!?!? I was asked to come up with some special treats for the party...Cake Pops for sure, but something different....ya know...to go with the theme and all. Well I instantly thought my Cookie Monster Cake Pops would be a big smash....but what flavor would be best?



Here's where it gets exciting....I created Cake Pops that taste like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

I'll give you a minute to wipe the drool off of your chin.These seriously taste just like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough....which, I don't know about the rest of you....happens to be one of my favorite things in the world! What's better is they taste like Cookie Dough...but they're fully cooked and safe to eat!



I love it when people come to me with an order and ask me to come up with something new and different. It's truly rewarding to be faced with a fun challenge and feel like you exceeded even your own expectations!

Here's to a great week everyone!
~Audrey

4 comments:

  1. Wow....great job! You creative people are sooo blessed! I can RE-create once I've seen it but don't have that "come-up-with-it-on-my-own savy!" Darling pics! You are an inspiration and my grandkids benefit greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, YOU ROCK! Those Cookie Monster pops are THE CUTEST pops I've ever seen AND they taste like choc-chip cookie dough!!! You are genius, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are way too cute to eat! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Mobile app development company. Appconsultio stands as your steadfast and expert ally in the realm of mobile application development and ongoing maintenance. Our services not only trim down the investment costs associated with technical support but also ensure a seamless operation of your apps, free from bugs and equipped with timely upgrades for end-users.

    ReplyDelete